Friday, June 6, 2008

48HFP

I am totally having the most awesome weekend ev-AR! My sister-in-law, Kathryn, is part of a film crew making a movie for the 48 Hour Film Project here in Houston, and I'm photographing the "Behind the Scenes" shots for them. They have an amazing group collected for this project, and are frantically writing the script and planning the shoots for tomorrow as I am at home editing their photos (and, of course, blogging like a tween after a Hannah Montana concert).

Oh, yes. I have a lanyard. AND a black binder. I'M A PART OF IT! I GOT MELON SQUISHINS ALL OVER ME!

So, if you check out my Flickr photostream, you'll see gobs of stuff from this evening- the team drew for their film genre, and got some of the required elements (prop, line of dialog and character), I was there to snap away (and even participate in the creative process) at their creative genius.

No comments: