Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The OTHER Side of the Atlantic

Hello all! I am getting settled in the Netherlands, and have totally neglected my photo blog, as I haven't had any professional gigs here yet. I'm working on making some contacts and getting info on organizations and associations for professional photographers here... hopefully I won't have to stomach a "real" job for too long here.

I did want to share some of my favorite personal shots I've taken over the last two weeks- I was able to upgrade not only my camera but also my computer before I left, and the change has been SO amazing! I was initially going to upgrade my camera body to the 40D, but couldn't find one in the city of Houston the week I was leaving, but did find a spectacular deal on a 5D- two giant steps above my cute little xti's. I cannot describe the difference between what I shot then and what I shoot now... I'll let the pictures do the talking for me. (click on any photo for larger view)

KBN5D_3760

KBN5D_3871

KBN5D_3801

KBN5D_3806

For more daily life examples:
My Netherlands Blog

No comments: